The Skipper with a Rhine patent, also known as First Mate with a Rhine patent ,or Second Captain with a Rhine patent, is jointly (ultimately) responsible for the new LNG-powered inland tanker, its crew and the cargo.
The sailing route is primarily on the Rhine. Our new LNG-powered inland tankers are equipped with excellent facilities and accommodation.
We offer excellent working conditions and multiple rotation schedules, with Dutch social insurance and tax payments. No unpleasant surprises!
Applicants for the position of Skipper with a Rhine patent, First Mate with a Rhine patent, or Second Captain with a Rhine patent should have the following valid certificates and diplomas:
- Rhine patent
- VHF certificate
- Radar patent
- ADN Basic
- ADN Chemistry
Additional requirements for the position for Skipper, First Mate, or Second Captain:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Skipper or Captain in inland tanker shipping;
- Thorough knowledge of all legal and formal provisions;
- Good command of the Dutch language, verbal & written;
- Good command of nautical English, verbal & written;
- Good command of nautical German, verbal & written;
- In possession of Skipper diploma.